Feeling all festive this week I decided to whip up some delicious rocky road to kick start our Christmas entertaining and give in to my chocolate obsession!
This super easy and delicious recipe is the perfect sweet treat. Serve them in cute little muffin cups for a delightful dessert or place them in jars to be given as Christmas gifts.
ROCKY ROAD RECIPE
Preparation time: 15 minutes
- 500 g Fruit & Nut Cadbury chocolate, melted
- 200 g marshmallows, chopped
- 2 x 55 g bars Turkish Delight chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
- Pour mixture into a lined slice tin and refrigerate until set.
- Use a warm knife to cut the slice into small squares.
Well this is my last post for 2012. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year. I look forward to an amazing 2013 filled with many exciting adventures and I look forward to sharing them all with you.
Image source: Katy Thomas