Happy Friday! With a week of 40+ temperatures (and another scorcher of a day ahead), I’m surprised we didn’t all melt away this week!
If you’re reading this blog post you know that (a) I’ve survived the heat wave in Melbourne so far and (b) you have too! Great news!! Now serve up that cool change on an icy cold platter please Mr Weatherman!
In the spirit of hot sunny days, I wanted to share with you my latest summer finds for the home. Pretty pastels, sorbet shades and bright neon colours have created a vibrant and super happy place to call home. With a strong desire to update the house just as frequently as I visit the supermarket these days, I find a colourful cushion or a new piece of art can make the perfect little change to a room. I’ve been collecting new pieces to fill our home with and now it’s time to find a place for them all. If you’re after a splash of colour then make sure you check out these super cute goodies below (most of them are now on sale too)!
Have a lovely (and cool) weekend x
The little list of where to find these beauties~
- Urban Home Republic Geometric Archer Sky cushion
- Urban Home Republic Geometric Archer Lime cushion
- Urban Home Republic Vintage Washed linen Paw Paw cushion
- Urban Home Republic Pink Lantern (available instore)
- Ampersand Design Studio ‘&’ Print
- Lumiere Art Co Mandela Print pillowcase in Magenta
- Down to the Woods Pink Cloud Coathanger adult size (purchased from Kido Store)
- Down to the Woods Yellow Wire Basket medium (purchased from Kido Store)
- Rachel Castle Tutti Frutti cushion
- Crate Expectations Pink Wire candlestick holder with orange candle (available instore)
Image source: Katy Thomas